Hastings is a unique location which is ideal for language students of all ages. It is a friendly and welcoming town which will ensure that you and your students will immerse yourself in the rich local history and culture. Famous for the Battle of Hastings in 1066, Hastings is also known for the year round programme of festivals and events staged in the town…there is always something to see or do here!
Located on the sunny south coast of England, Hastings is close to London, Brighton and Canterbury, with good transport links to these popular destinations. We are also close to the major international transport hubs of London Gatwick and Heathrow airports and Eurostar/Eurotunnel.
Accommodation options include:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Residential accommodation (residential available on selected dates only)
We especially recommend our homestay option, which allows you to really experience the English way of life and offers you a valuable opportunity to put your new English skills into practice!
- Devised and run by local people
- Designed to help you to make the most of this unique town and its’ history and culture!
- Afternoon and evening sessions and excursions
- Junior course is available with a full programme of activities and excursions fun, engaging and linked to learning